Get Free Android Apps for your Coby Kyros Tablet with FreewareLovers
If you’re getting an AppsLib error when trying to download and install apps for your Coby Kyros, try FreewareLovers, which is an archive of free Android apps like Angry Birds and Youtube:
1. Browse to freewarelovers.com/android/apps and it should take you to an entire list of apps for you to choose from.
2. Scroll down to which game that you want (make sure that you double click the screen to make it larger) Take Angry Birds for example. Scroll down to Angry Birds and click on that. Then you’ll be on a screen where they are explaining it to you.
3. Scroll down to the “Angry Birds.apk” link and press it to download.
4. The next screen will ask you if the download didn’t start to ‘Click Here’. So click it and it’ll automatically take you to you ‘Download history’ screen and it’ll download right away.
5. Once it’s done, click on the “Angry Bird.apk” file and the next screen will ask you if you want to install the application.
6. Press Install and it will begin to do so. Once complete, it’ll give you the option to either Open or Done.
7. Press Open to check it and the game will come on right away. Angry Birds is now on your Coby Kyros tablet.
8. When you’re done, press the Home button on the top to go back to the main screen and then press the Browser button again. You’ll be back where you came from. Make sure that you use your silver return button to go back to the list of apps and then save the page as a favorite so you won’t lose it.
You can also download these free Android apps for Coby Kyros: